We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it together with the meat and 1 egg.
After they have boiled, leave them to cool. Meanwhile, chop the cucumbers and donuts, squeezing the juice. Then chop the vegetables and meat into cubes. Mix all the ingredients and season with salt.
Separately in a bowl put the boiled egg yolk and the raw one is rubbed with a little mustard and then with oil until the desired amount of mayonnaise is obtained.
Gradually put mayonnaise over finely chopped vegetables until smooth and obtain a suitable mixture (according to preference).
Salad & # 8220Olivier & # 8221 & # 8211 original recipe. Salad no. 1 on the holiday table.
Team Bucătarul.eu reveals the original recipe of the salad & # 8220Olivier & # 8221, which every housewife must know, because this salad is present on the table at any holiday, especially in the cold season. Marinated cucumbers are added to the salad, which gives the salad a spicy and crunchy taste. Try this preparation and surprise your guests with a special snack!
-1 can of canned peas
-mayonnaise and greens to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil vegetables and eggs. Then peel them.
2. Cut the carrot, potatoes, ham, cucumbers and diced eggs.
3. Peel the onion and chop it.
4. Put all the prepared ingredients in a large bowl and sprinkle with the preserved peas.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chopped greens if desired. Season the salad with mayonnaise and mix.
The most popular salads in the dietary version: 5 golden recipes! Even the "Boeuf" salad has the dietary option!
Salad is an indispensable food on the holiday table, being the most requested cold snack. Today the team Bucătarul.eu has prepared 5 the most popular festive salads, which are indispensable for the holidays. All salads are presented in the dietary version, they are healthy, incredibly tasty, rich in nutrients and low in calories. The salads are very appetizing and will instantly disappear from the table. Prepare healthy salads for your loved ones, without mayonnaise and excess fat!
1. Salad & # 8220Parizel & # 8221
& # 8211 2-3 tablespoons canned corn
& # 8211 1 smoked meat (without skin and boned)
Method of preparation
1. Cut the cucumbers into thin strips and place in the bowl.
2. Unwrap the chicken strips and add it to the cucumbers.
3. Cut the other vegetables into small pieces and add the corn.
4. Season the salad with salt and pepper, sprinkle with chopped dill, add sour cream and mix.
5. The tasty salad is ready.
Note: 100 g of salad contains only 75.21 kcal.
2. French-style layered salad
& # 8211 kefir or yogurt to taste
Method of preparation
1. Grate: eggs, carrots, apples (peeled) and cheese.
2. Chop the minced garlic.
3. Finely chop the onion, boil it with boiling water, then keep it in ice water for 3 minutes and put it in a small sieve to drain the water.
4. Place the salad in layers: 1 layer & # 8211 onion, 2 layer & # 8211 apples, 3 layer & # 8211 boiled eggs, 4 layer & # 8211 carrot + garlic, 5 layer & # 8211 cheese. Repeat the layers.
5. Season the salad with kefir or yogurt to taste.
6. Refrigerate the salad for 1-1.5 hours to soak.
Note: 100 g of salad contains only 83.99 kcal.
3. Salad & # 8220Boeuf & # 8221 light
& # 8211 1 can of canned green peas (315 g)
& # 8211 1 boiled chicken breast (500 g)
& # 8211 400 g of fresh cucumbers
& # 8211 1 teaspoon mustard (10 g)
Method of preparation
1. Finely chop all the ingredients, add the green peas and mix.
3. Prepare the sauce: mix the yogurt and mustard.
4. Add the sauce to the salad, mix and add more yogurt and salt, if necessary.
Note: 100 g of salad contains only 75.38 kcal.
4. Dietary salad & # 8220Caesar & # 8221
& # 8211 100 g lettuce (I used iceberg lettuce)
& # 8211 4 quail eggs (40 g) or 1 chicken egg
& # 8211 salt and pepper mixture to taste
Ingredients for the sauce
Method of preparation
1. Wash the lettuce leaves, dry them and refrigerate them until you serve the salad.
2. Cut the chicken breast along and marinate it with salt and pepper mixture.
3. Cover the chest with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes (or overnight).
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
5. Boil the quail eggs and prepare the croutons: cut the bread, remove the crust and bake them on a pan greased with oil for 10-13 minutes.
6. Prepare the sauce: mix the yogurt and mustard, add the crushed garlic and salt to taste.
7. Place the marinated chicken on the oven rack, place a tray lined with foil underneath to drain the fat. Bake the chicken for up to 20 minutes.
8. Assemble the salad from the prepared leaves, sprinkle them with sauce and grate the Parmesan cheese.
9. Place the chopped chicken breast on top and sprinkle with sauce again.
10. Place the croutons and sprinkle with sauce.
11. Grate Parmesan cheese on top, decorate the salad with cherry tomatoes and quail eggs.
12. Serve the salad immediately.
Note: 100 g of salad contains only 100.72 kcal.
5. Salad & # 8220Mercur & # 8221
& # 8211 300-400 g of boiled chicken
& # 8211 Low fat cream
Method of preparation
1. Scald the prunes and cut them.
2. Cut the chicken or cut it into strips.
3. Fry the onions and mushrooms.
4. Put all the ingredients in the following order: prunes, chicken, onion with mushrooms, grated eggs, grated cucumber.
5. Grease each layer with cream, except for the layer of onion with mushrooms. It is desirable to salt each layer a little.
Note: 100 g of salad contains only 117.76 kcal.
Duck breast with endive and cherry puree
At the Athénée Palace, Păstorel met him and enjoyed the incomparable dishes of the famous chef Nicolae Colea Olexiuc, who also remained his favorite, and whose recipes he later took over and published. The aspic, the butcher's pot, the batogul, the beef salad and much more remain famous.
Other famous dishes of Athénée Palace? "Duck breast with endives and cherry puree", desserts with marzipan, dark chocolate and cream cheese. The famous “Amalfi” cocktail, by the way, is the favorite of Countess Waldeck, the author of the book Athene Palace”, is one of the most famous drinks, which you can enjoy even today.
Many came to the Athénée Palace guided or irretrievably seduced by the gastronomic reputation of the location. An example? US President Richard Nixon. In 1968, on the occasion of his visit to Romania, he cooked the master in culinary art Iulian Stanciu, who was then a chef at the Athénée Palace.
Tradi & # 539ii Pascale & icircn colec & # 539ii digital - Google Arts & ampCulture
For those who are interested in Easter traditions, Google Arts & Culture has a dedicated collection, with customs from all the areas where this celebration is celebrated.: from tree decoration & icircn Germany & # 537i Austria & # 537i to traditional Easter cakes - cozonac / kozunak & icircn Rom & acircnia & # 537i Bulgaria, kulich & icircn Russia & # 537i Ukraine, & bdquoMona de Easter & rnqu To Spain or & bdquodefo dabo & rdquo & icircn Ethiopia, to the Easter Bunny & # 537 and the egg yolk.
Perhaps the most significant for our area is the tradition of coloring and painting eggs. Google Arts & Culture Exhibition dedicated to the peculiarities of this tradition: in Slovenia, eggs are given by beloved girls, decorated eggs in Lithuania are given to bring good luck, and in Romania. Family members and friends clash their eggs, and the one who does not break will enjoy the longest life.
As a pastime for Easter holidays, Google Arts & Culture offers many Easter puzzles. Moreover, the Easter Bunny can be brought into the space of its own home, with the augmented reality function of Google Search, through which different animals, insects or characters can be generated in 3D. around us. When searching on your mobile phone after the & # 259 & bdquoiepura & # 537ul de Pa & # 537te & rdquo (or & icircn English & # 259 & bdquoEaster bunny & rdquo), & icircn the results c & # 259ut & # 259rii va ap & # 259rea op & # 539 & & 53; bring the Easter Bunny & # 537te & icircn cas & # 259.
Beef salad garnish patterns
Posted February 18th, 2019 by dragon & filed under Uncategorized.
Ingredient: 250 Grams Boiled Meat, 150 Grams Peas, Boiled Vegetables In A Soup, 3 Pickled Casmanes, 1 Murat Donut, Mayonnaise, 3-4 Boiled Eggs, 3 Boiled French Frites, A Bag Of Chips, Naomi Olive Salad Preparation beef Sunflower: cut the vegetables from the soup into small pieces, along with the meat, while the pickles are cut into cubes. Make mayonnaise from a RAW egg, a boiled egg yolk and half a liter of oil and a tablespoon of mustard, then cut the boiled eggs into SMALL pieces, but keep a yolk. All enté ingredients are then mixed with mayonnaise and added after bursts of salt. The salad is placed on a plate, and around it are placed the chips, and on top of it Black olives, without seeds. The preserved yolk is shaved over the olives. Beef salad is a tasty dish, an entree that we eat for the holidays and to celebrate the New Year. For young housewives, who still do not know how to prepare salad, find the recipe below. Within minutes of the departure reception, each and every one had a & # 8220sold & # 8221 sign on it. The early bird certainly catches the worm in this case. During the reception, in addition to the fundraising and after work was over, guests were able to make their way into the large ballroom for a glimpse of the exceptional décor. When it was time for dinner to begin, the gala attendees enjoyed one of our signature entrees, & # 8220vegetables and pearls & # 8221 with candy cane beets, zucchini and mango-fruit spheres from the passion.
What awaited guests for their main course was a succulent beef fillet from the Plaza with Brussels sprouts, imported pancetta and a half-thyme ice cream. And what better way to end a meal than with s`mores ?! The Plaza takes this classic dish, with grilled Italian meringue, chocolate gelato and a graham crumble. Yum. Make a bold choice for New Year's Eve Table: prepare Beef Wellington le fillet de bœuf de bébé is another of my favorites. Teres major is the beef tenderloin cut that most didn't have. It's the shoulder fillet. That's where the name comes from. If I referenced & # 8220terces major & # 8221 I don't think people would be as open to having it. BEEF SALAD.
Beef salad, one of the least caloric prepared, is not absent from the Romanian holiday table, housewives using several recipes for preparation beef salad. Her mother worked as a cook in a daycare, and they had been cooking together since she was 6 years old. He still enjoys making the foods she taught him: tacos and tamales. Chef Andy has a new Empanada beef recipe featured on the Norm spring menu! Ingredient: 250 grams of flour, 150 grams of butter, a yolk, 3 tablespoons of water and salt, for baskets. Two carrots, 6 potatoes, a jar of donuts in vinegar, a jar of casmanetes in vinegar, 5 eggs, frozen peas, mayonnaise, a piece of meat, salt. How to prepare baskets with beef salad: potatoes and peas are boiled with meat and carrots. Separately, in another bowl, boil the eggs and then cut them into smaller cubes. Cut the donuts and casmanetes into cubes, and then mix all the ingredients with the mayonnaise.
The salad is then put in baskets. Beef salad is one of the traditional holiday dishes and must be decorated so that it becomes the centerpiece of the festive meal.
Holiday recipes: Beef salad
Here is a dish that is not missing from the holiday tables: Beef salad.
250 g chicken breast, 5 carrots, 1 parsley, 4 potatoes, 250 g peas, 6 pickles, 2 eggs, 300 ml oil, 1 tablespoon mustard, salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
Boil the chicken breast, parsley and carrots in salted water. Boil the potatoes in their skins, separately. 1 egg boil for 10 minutes.
From the yolk of the boiled egg and a raw yolk, gradually adding oil, make a homemade mayonnaise, in which at the end a teaspoon of mustard is added.
Carrots, parsley, potatoes, meat and pickles are cut into small cubes or grated, mixed and seasoned to taste.
Add the previously made mayonnaise and mix well. The composition is placed in suitable dishes and covered with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
It is decorated to everyone's liking, I chose a snowman and a decorated fir tree.
A salad dear to all Romanians (well, almost everyone), without which neither Easter, nor Christmas, nor New Year's Eve comes. Given the name, eleven out of ten people will tell you that this dish is originally French. They are just as right as the famous "French potatoes." It seems that the aforementioned salad reached the protipendada in the Danube Principalities on the Russian chain, drawing its origin from the à la Russe salad, in which - at a certain moment - boiled beef was added, hence the name. Why beef and not beef? For the same reasons we say today job and not a job, party and not party, weekend and not the weekend (I think you understand and there is no need to continue with the examples). The name has been retained, the composition has changed over time. Beef has been replaced with chicken (cheaper and easier to prepare). Between 1980 and 1989, when the lack of "everything" was in full swing, it was done even with Paris (!).
The ingredients are known: boiled potatoes and vegetables, pickles, boiled meat (chicken or beef), mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. But the icing on the cake is her decorating salad.
I will continue to bore you with the way this wonderful salad called "Beef" is prepared in our kitchen. I say "to us", because his training is a team work.
What do you need?
- 6 potatoes suitable for size
- ½ kg of carrots
- 200 g canned green peas
- 1 chicken breast without skin and bone (about ½ kg)
- 150 g pitted black olives
- 400 g donuts in vinegar
- a dozen pickles
- 3-4 tablespoons of classic mustard (neither sweet nor spicy)
- a mayonnaise of 2 boiled egg yolks, 2 raw and about 1 L of oil
- salt and pepper to taste.
Bonus: for this salad I also used a boneless chicken leg and 2 more carrots, recovered from a chicken soup.
How do you proceed?
- Boil the peeled potatoes, peeled carrots and chicken breast separately
- After cooling, cut the peeled potatoes, carrots and meat into small cubes (4 - 5 mm side)
- Wash the peas and drain well
- The olives are cut into quarters
- Cut the donuts and cucumbers into small cubes and let them drain
- Before adding the pickles to the other ingredients, squeeze the juice well, otherwise there is a possibility that the mayonnaise will be cut.
- Mix the potatoes, carrots, meat, peas, olives, donuts, cucumbers, mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper well in a large bowl (best mix the ingredients by hand, using a glove the ingredients should not be crushed)
- Match the taste of the salad, adding (as appropriate) salt, pepper, mustard or pickles
- Place the salad on the plate (s) and garnish (or not), then leave to cool
It is recommended that the salad be kept cold for at least 24 hours before being served at the table: this way they have time to blend the flavors and better highlight the taste of the ingredients.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Beef is classified as red meat - a term used for mammalian meat, which contains higher amounts of iron than chicken or fish.
Thousands of articles based on studies and scientific evidence on topics of interest:
Over 2000 conditions discussed in detail, from causes to treatment:
Do you have a medical question? This is where you find the answer.
Medical news, novelties and events
Are you looking for a doctor or a medical service? Here you will find over 10,000 medical offices and clinics
Over 40,000 products, consumables, medical devices and equipment.
Welcome to the largest Medical Index in Romania!
"Active" is how ROmedic wants to take care of you in particular.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the filling:
250g York ham
200g Cheese Dalia
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon mustard
1 egg yolk or raw
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons sour cream
Method of preparation:
Cut the ham into small cubes.
We put the cheese on the small or large grater, according to our preferences.
We take the peas out of the can and put them in a strainer.
To prepare the mayonnaise, put in a bowl 1 teaspoon of mustard, 1 egg yolk and a pinch of salt. Mix with a wooden spoon, then pour oil little by little and mix quickly in one direction, until you get the desired amount of mayonnaise.
Put 2 tablespoons of sour cream over the mayonnaise obtained and mix until it is completely incorporated.
In a saucepan, put salted water and boil 12 eggs. Let them boil until they become hard, about 5 minutes, after they have boiled, peel them and leave them to cool.
After the eggs have cooled, cut them in 2 lengthwise, remove the yolks, dig a little inside with a knife - if necessary. In order to have stability on the plate and not to tilt in parts, in the convex part of the outside of the egg, we cut a small piece of egg white, so that it becomes flat and has stability.
The yolks that we take out of the egg as well as the hollowed egg white and the parts that fall from the straightening, we put them in a bowl and we grind them very finely with a fork.
Over these crushed yolks and egg whites, add the diced ham, the previously drained peas and the grated cheese and mix everything until smooth, lightly without breaking the peas.
Add the previously prepared mayonnaise over the resulting composition and mix in one direction so as not to cut - until it is completely incorporated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, mix again and ready, this is the egg filling.
We take each half of the egg separately and fill it with a spoonful of the filling. We place the eggs on a beautifully decorated platter & # 8211 a beautiful effect, for a festive meal, it would be to use a bed of created lettuce - on top of the stuffed eggs we sprinkled grated cheese.