We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Raspberry desserts
I had some unexpected visitors for dinner and no dessert planned, so I threw this creamy sorbet together with surprisingly good results. Best of all - you don't need a ice cream maker!
London, England, UK
6 people made this
- 450g frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk or cream
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated plain chocolate
MethodPrep:20min ›Extra time:30min freezing › Ready in:50min
- Blend all of the ingredients together well in a food processor or blender.
- Spoon into individual portions in serving dish, decorate with an extra sprinkle of coconut.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for 20 minutes if too soft.