We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dia inspired recipe. It's the first time I've made something out of cauliflower, other than pickles, and it turned out good, good!
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 50ml milk
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 100g cheese
- 1 dill connection
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cauliflower au gratin:
Unwrap the cauliflower, wash and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
It drains water.
Beat eggs with sour cream, milk and some dill.
Grease a bowl with butter and put the drained cauliflower.
Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and place the egg mixture over the cauliflower.
Grate the cheese on top, sprinkle the rest of the dill and add a little more cream.
Put in the oven until nicely browned.
It is good hot but also cold!
1. Put the onion halves, the cloves in a pan, along with the milk, bay leaf and black peppercorns. Boil over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat and set aside for 20 minutes. Strain the milk into a cup. Discard the solid parts.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and simmer over medium heat, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the milk, gradually. Put the pan on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oven and heat a heat-resistant, shallow dish.
4. Put a large pot of salted water to boil. Cut the cauliflower into large bunches and place in boiling water. Boil for about 8 minutes, until soft. Drain the cauliflower.
5. Remove the milk mixture from the heat. Add sour cream, mustard and 100g of grated Cheddar cheese. Season to taste with salt and ground pepper. Arrange the cauliflower in a bowl and pour the sauce over it. Leave in the oven for 3-4 minutes.