We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Prepare the top by mixing the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then with the sugar, until it hardens. The yolks are rubbed with the oil until they bind, then they are incorporated in the hard egg whites, they are homogenized, the essence and the flour mixed with the baking powder are added.
Wallpaper a normal size tray with baking paper and pour the dough, sprinkle evenly over it, millet flakes, leave for 5 minutes to soften the flakes a little then bake for 25 minutes, over medium heat, in the preheated oven. Remove from the pan, remove the baking paper, let it cool and cut the top into 2 halves, along its length. We prepare the red jelly.
Boil the tapioca pearls in boiling water for 5 minutes, strain the water well then pour them into a bowl and add the pomegranate syrup. Cover the pot well to let it cool and absorb as much syrup as possible. When they have cooled, drain them and leave them in a fine sieve, binding together and forming a hard jelly. We also prepare the yellow jelly, except that instead of the concentrated pomegranate syrup, we put sea buckthorn jam, given in a blender, made like a sherbet to consistency.
We prepare cream. Mix the whipped cream well with the powdered sugar, add mascarpone, hydrated gelatin in 100 ml of cold water and then melted in a bain marie. If cream in 2 parts. We place in the tray an adjustable square shape in which we fix the first part of the countertop, we pour over it the mascarpone cream in which we mixed the concentrated pomegranate syrup, we break with the tip of a teaspoon of pomegranate jelly and we distribute it on the whole surface of the cream. 2nd top on top, pressing lightly with your hand and over it the rest of the cream and also small pieces of tapioca jelly with sea buckthorn.
Put the cake in the fridge for an hour and portion it into smaller pieces, decorated with fresh physalis fruit. The cake is sweet and sour, with an exotic look and can be served at a festive meal.
Tip: for homemade pomegranate syrup, clean and remove the pomegranate fruit (without white skin), then put it well in a blender and strain it through a very thick sieve. The juice obtained is boiled with a cup of sugar (250 g) until it binds a little. We prepare sea buckthorn jam or sell it ready-made.
Blueberry jelly cake
Super Cake with Cream Cheese and Cranberry Jelly Recipe! Lately, apart from birthday cakes made for dear friends with all the love. The result was to the liking of the whole family, which is why I can't wait for the fresh blueberries to appear to prepare another delicious cake.
They consist of a layer of brownie with an intense aroma of dark chocolate, a layer of blueberry jelly. Raspberry jelly can be a wonderful decoration for cakes, but especially for cakes. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.
Dessert cake with mascarpone and tapioca jelly - RecipesYou can use the top as a base for a keto cake, ig bass like me or make it finer for a stuffed roll.
Ingredient: 8 servings
For the pandispan countertop:
3-4 tablespoons of natural sweetener erythritol (or sugar)
For mascarpone cream with berries:
1 can of mascarpone cream (250 g)
100 g liquid cream
2 tablespoons natural sweetener + 10 drops of stevia with bitter almond flavor (or 3 tablespoons sugar + desired flavor)
180 g frozen berries
3 tablespoons water
4 sheets of gelatin
50 g dark chocolate 85%
60 g liquid cream
Prepare the cocoa top first:
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
Allow to cool and demould.
Beat the mascarpone cream with the cream and the 'sugar' until you get a cream that holds well.
When it has cooled, mix it with whipped cream and let it cool.
I poured the berry cream over the counter and left the tray in the fridge overnight to harden the cream.
Only let the chocolate melt, do not boil.
Remove from the heat and mix well.
Strawberry jelly cake
Strawberry jelly cake is a real challenge for any housewife, but it looks spectacular. A recipe that everyone likes.
1. Cut the strawberries in half, sprinkle a tablespoon of powdered sugar over them and put them in a sieve. The juice it leaves is used to syrup the top.
2. Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they harden, then add the sugar and vanilla sugar. Gradually add the yolks, oil and flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder. The composition obtained is divided into two.
3. Line a tray with baking paper and place the first half of the composition. Bake for about 15 minutes. The same is done with the second countertop.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the cream: mix the mascarpone cream well with a few tablespoons of milk, then add 50 ml of liquid cream and sugar.
5. Separately, mix the rest of the cream with the powdered sugar and the hardener. It is then incorporated into the mascarpone cream, after which the strawberries are added.
6. Place the first top on a plate, syrup with the juice left by the strawberries and grease with mascarpone cream.
7. Prepare the jelly: melt the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water and let it soak. Then add a tablespoon of sugar and 150 ml of water and put on the fire.
8. Cut the strawberries into small pieces and pour the cooled jelly over them. Place over mascarpone cream, then cover with top number 2.
9. Prepare the icing by mixing all the ingredients in a saucepan. Put them on the fire and let them boil. After it has cooled, place it on the counter and let the cake cool.