We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
leaf it is made of ordinary pandispan, round, without cocoa and we need 3 discs. Separate the yolks from the whites. Whisk the egg whites with a little salt, add the sugar and continue beating (mixing) until the sugar melts. Add the yolks, mix lightly, then add the flour. Mix well until the composition is homogeneous, add the vanilla essence. Grease the tray or put a baking sheet and pour the composition. Put it in the hot oven until it rises and it browns.
Beat a small box of Hulala cream with 2 cans of Mascarpone cream with 4 sachets of vanilla sugar and a Dr.Oker vanilla essence. Then divide this cream into 2 separate bowls.
One will mix with melted white chocolate in a bain marie and then sprinkle pitted sweet cherries (found at kaufland).
The second will be mixed with a rum essence and a chocolate Heidi tiramisu and melted caramel at bain Marie. From the one with tiramisu we also laugh some flakes for the final ornament.
Syrup the top with the juice from the cherry cocktail multiplied with sugar water, place over the first white cream disc and sprinkle the cherries, over the second tiramisu and caramel chocolate cream and at the end dress in tiramisu and caramel cream, laugh chocolate tiramisu flakes and garnish with chocolate candies in the shape of Belgian seafood.
Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
Nessebar, the pearl of Bulgaria
We don't know exactly how the Bulgarians attract us to their coast every year, but do we understand why? Because nowhere in the world will you find such golden sands that sparkle in your eyes, with warm, blue waters and enchanting Bulgarian traditions. Bavaria Tour sends us to the Bulgarian resort of Nessebar, in a grade 10 stay.
A Bulgarian pearl
The little pearl of Bulgaria, Nesserbar is an oasis of peace located right in the heart of the blue sea. Due to the fact that it is not a city very far from Romania, thousands of Romanians come here to this year with a thirst for relaxation who want a fairytale stay embroidered with beauties. And where do you feel best if not among the thousands of Romanians who tan with you on the golden sands of the Bulgarians?
Nessebar part of the UNESCO Heritage
Anyone who spends their holidays here can say with emotion that Nessebar is a real pearl of Bulgaria, and not only because here are the finest sands in the entire Black Sea, nor because around the city you will find evidence and memories of the 3000 years of history of these places, but because the whole city has been a part of the UNESCO World Heritage for many years.
A small fishing village with old houses dating back to a long time ago with a unique medieval architecture with windmills that "sleep" in the wind, wooden bridges with winding streets and the cleanest waters in all of Bulgaria, this is Nessebar . We recommend Sunny Beach to those who love the nightlife, because in Nessebar come people in love with "antiques", those who want a big mouth to relax, families with small children, and grandparents who love the Black Sea and the Bulgarian coast.
Prepare 2 cake tins with a removable base (20 cm in diameter), which we cover with baking paper (both at the base and on the edges).
In a large bowl, beat the butter with the vanilla extract and sugar until fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs in 3 slices, mixing well after each addition, for a complete incorporation.
Gently fold the flour with a silicone spatula (but be careful not to mix too much) and divide the composition evenly in the 2 prepared baking trays.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until the dough becomes fluffy and slightly golden on top.
Allow the countertops to cool completely in the trays before removing them.
Meanwhile, mix the cream until it doubles in volume.
Then add the vanilla sugar and continue to mix until it hardens.
To assemble the cake, remove the tops from the trays and remove the baking paper.
Then spread 3-4 tablespoons of raspberry jam on both countertops.
Place one of the countertops as a base on a plate (with the jam side up).
Garnish with cream and fresh raspberries, then place on top of the other cake top (with the jam side still on top).
Repeat the decorating process, then sprinkle with freshly grated lemon peel.
Crispy potato cake, ideal as a side dish
Baked potatoes are an easy and useful recipe when preparing a garnish. With a few feet, oil or butter and salt we will make a potato cake that, cooked slowly, comes out crispy and golden, ready to sink your teeth.
This cake is ideal as a garnish for meat or fish steaks.
Ingredient: 1,250 kg of potatoes, olive or butter oil, pepper, salt
Preparation: First, preheat the oven to about 180 degrees. We peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices and pour them into the water. We take a round cake shape and spread it with oil or butter. Drain the potatoes and mix well in oil or melted butter. Then, we layer layers of spicy potato slices in the mold and bake until we notice that the potatoes are crispy, but fragile and golden.. If we see that they become too dry, we add a little more fat and put a bowl of water in the bottom of the oven to create moisture.
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Baked recipes » Crispy potato cake, ideal as a side dish
Put the raisins, ginger pieces and rum in a bowl, cover the bowl with cling film and leave to soak for a few hours (preferably from evening to morning).
When the raisins and ginger are soaked, put the water, the cloves, the anise, the whole cardamom and the cinnamon stick in a bowl on the fire. Bring the water to a boil, turn off the heat and let everything infuse for 30 minutes. Strain the liquid and put it on the fire until it boils again.
Cut the dates into large pieces, put them in a bowl, add baking soda and hot liquid infused with spices. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 2 L bowl with butter and line the base with baking paper that is also greased with butter.
In the bowl of a blender equipped with a spatula, put the butter and sugar and mix until it lightens in color and becomes creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and mix after each one. Using a spatula, mix with the infused raisins and ginger, flour, dates, baking powder, orange peel and about ¼ teaspoon of grated nutmeg.
Put the composition in the baking dish, level the surface and bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes or until you test the top with a toothpick and it comes out clean. Let the countertop cool for 10 minutes, then turn the bowl over and remove the cake from a cooling rack.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing. Put the sugar and ground ginger in the bowl of the mixer equipped with a whisk. Stir and gradually add the egg white and lemon juice. Mix everything for 5-7 minutes on medium speed. Finally, add the milk to match the consistency of the icing. It should be firm, but gently run over the edges of the cake. The glaze must be used immediately because it hardens on contact with air.
Pour the icing on the cake and leave it in the fridge for a few hours so that it hardens well. Before serving the cake, garnish it with red currants, over which sprinkle a little powdered sugar.
Tort Sweet Valentine ingredient
- 200 grams of chocolate with at least 60% cocoa (I used Belgian chocolate with 70% cocoa)
- 200 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 25 grams of cocoa
- 175 grams of flour
- 125 ml. of hard espresso, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 grams (1 grated teaspoon) of baking powder
- 3 grams (1 grated teaspoon) of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt good salt
- 380 grams of chocolate with 70% cocoa
- 380 grams of whipped cream with 32% fat
- 30 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 50 ml. Cointreau or Grand Marnier orange liqueur
cream cheese with candied orange peel:
- 200 grams of cream cheese (they used Philadelphia, if you use mascarpone, add 1 pinch of salt)
- 200 ml. whipped cream with 32% fat
- 60 grams of candied orange peel cut as small as possible
- 20 ml. Cointreau or Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 50 grams of vanilla powdered sugar
Sweet Valentine cake preparation
1. The top of this Sweet Valentine cake is inspired by another fabulous chocolate cake (click on the link for the recipe), published in 2009, when I didn't know anything about photography, which is an injustice to an exceptional recipe. So, in general, the top of the Sweet Valentine cake is almost identical.
First, turn on the oven and set it at 150 ° C, unventilated. We prepare a cake form with a diameter of 21 cm, greasing it with butter and lining it with baking paper.
2. Put on the fire a saucepan with water about 3-4 fingers. We choose the size of the pan so that the chocolate bowl is stable on its mouth, but does not touch the boiling water. Break the chocolate on the counter in a heat-resistant bowl. Add the butter cut into pieces and let it melt in a bain-marie. When the butter and chocolate have melted, mix with a spatula until smooth.
3. Add the espresso coffee, hot, to the chocolate mass and melted butter. Stir with a spatula until everything is smooth. Take the bowl from the pan with boiled water and cover it with cling film.
4. Put the whole eggs in a bowl suitable for the mixer. Add salt, vanilla extract and brown sugar.
5. Mix the eggs with the brown sugar until a cream is formed.
6. Mixing at low speed, add the composition with melted chocolate over the eggs. We stop mixing when the two liquid compositions are homogenized.
7. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the cocoa flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients over the composition of eggs and melted chocolate. Mix gently with a spatula until completely incorporated. The composition of the countertop for our Sweet Valentine cake is ready.
8. Pour the composition for the countertop in the prepared form as I explained in point 1. Carefully scrape the bowl with the spatula, we do not want anything left behind!
9. Bake the Sweet Valentine cake top in the preheated oven at 150 ° C, at an average height, for 1:30 hours. Finally, the upper part must be firm and the countertop must pass the toothpick test almost brilliantly. I say "almost brilliantly", because very little wet, slightly sticky, it will still be, even after an hour and a half of baking. Let the countertop cool in the form for about 10 minutes. During this time, it will decrease a little in height, which is fine, do not worry. We remove the removable ring of the cake form and, with great delicacy, we peel off the baking paper. Let the countertop cool on a grill until completely cold.
10. One of the two creams I used for this Sweet Valentine cake is a chocolate goose flavored with orange liqueur. Put the whipped cream on the fire, to heat it well. We break the chocolate into pieces, in a bowl. When the whipped cream is about to boil, take it off the heat and pour it over the chocolate. Let the chocolate rest for 5-6 minutes, so that it is well penetrated by the heat. Mix well, then, until the chocolate melts completely. Add the orange liqueur and butter to the pieces. Mix well.
11. Divide the gooseberry cream in two, half remaining in the bowl in which we prepared it and half in another. I weighed, poured exactly 420 grams of gooseberry into a clean (and cold) bowl. Cover both bowls with cling film. We put the one in which we melted the chocolate aside, we will need it to finish the outside of the Sweet Valentine cake. We try to cool the second one as well as possible, possibly in a bowl of cold water, which we change a few times. Be careful, the water must not get into the cream!
12. After the goose cream has cooled to room temperature, put it in the freezer for 25-30 minutes (to be very cold). With the mixer at high speed, mix the well-cooled goose cream until it increases in volume and lightens in color. We will obtain a firm cream, which we immediately transfer to a pouch to which we attach a dui with a wide, starry opening.
Cream cheese with candied orange peel
13. For cream cheese with orange peel, it is essential that both the cream cheese we use and the cream for the cream are very cold. Put all the ingredients, except the orange liqueur, in a bowl.
14. Beat with the mixer at high speed until you get a firm and frothy cream. Add the liqueur and mix briefly with the mixer. Transfer the cream to a large duffel bag.
Assembling the cake
15. Cut the cooled countertop into three horizontal layers. We use a long knife, with a thin and well-sharpened blade, and we handle the countertop very, very carefully, because it is very fragile. We place the first layer of countertop on the plate and start pouring the cream from the edge, with the posh, forming concentric circles. I started with cream cheese, then added a gooseberry circle and alternated them further. Cover with the second layer of countertop and fill the countertop in the same way, alternating the two creams, with the only difference that now we start with the goose cream. This will create a beautiful pattern, which will be visible in the slices of Sweet Valentine cake, making it very appetizing. We take care to keep a quantity of goose cream (it will be enough) for a few decorative hazelnuts.
Add the last layer of countertop and lightly press it on the entire surface. Using a spatula, we cover the sides of the cake with the remaining ganache (that half that we kept separately). Smooth well with a spatula. Heat the rest of the goose in a bain-marie, just enough to become semi-fluid. We pour all the ganache over the cake, allowing it to drain on the edges. We put our Sweet Valentine cake in the fridge to harden the overcooked mold on top, then we form hazelnuts from the beaten turnip kept for this purpose.
I finished the cake by sprinkling some golden edible decorations, but they are not mandatory, it remains up to you how you interpret it aesthetically. I can only guarantee that the taste is amazingly good and the texture great. Before serving, I recommend keeping it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Golden potatoes in corn crust & # 8211 post
Potatoes will remain the perfect garnish for any steak, but they are also delicious in the fasting version, especially these Golden potatoes in corn husk!
They are very appetizing, easy to prepare and we only need a few ingredients.
They can be served with a vegetable salad, with a tomato sauce, or as a side dish on fish-free days.
But I also do great with mujdei.
Also in the category of fasting recipes with potatoes, you can also find on the site:
We really like potatoes because we can prepare them quite simply, but in all sorts of ways.
This recipe for corn potatoes in corn crust quickly became our favorite.
VIEW HERE and the butter version!
We can mix cornmeal with several spices, but we can also mix it with breadcrumbs.
We preferred it simply, without breadcrumbs, with lots of paprika and basil.
And do not worry that it will not be baked, because in fact it will become crunchy and of great effect.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day with many recipes, new ideas and many other news and so on facebook page
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds
And in the group you will be able to upload your recipes with dishes inspired by the blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
Baking cloud "Downy cloud" & # 8211 super fine dessert, which melts in your mouth!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, an interesting cake recipe, which will surely conquer you from the first. This delicious dessert is prepared very simply and quickly. There are situations when you do not have enough time and desire to deal with more complex recipes. Unbaked cake is the perfect solution. The quick cake "Cloud of down" looks impressive: lemon jelly in combination with the mixture of cheese and cream is a perfect combination, placed under a "blanket" of caramelized coconut flakes. The delicate taste and light texture will please everyone.
& # 8211 2 packs of lemon jelly
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Dissolve the lemon jelly in a saucepan with hot water and allow to cool.
2. Rub the cottage cheese, using the blender, until you get a creamy mass.
3. Beat the cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla sugar in a separate bowl, using the mixer, until you get a frothy mass. Then add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese to the bowl of cream. Mix the composition well until you get a homogeneous, fluffy mass.
4. Incorporate the cold jelly, with a thin jet, into the homogeneous mass of cream and cheese. Mix the ingredients using the mixer on low speed.
5. Take a removable form and line it with cling film, then arrange the biscuits in a layer and spread the cheese composition with jelly. Standardize the composition.
6. Melt the butter in a pan, then add the sugar and coconut flakes. Mix the ingredients, fry them over low heat until you get a nice golden mass. Allow the caramelized coconut flakes to cool.
7. Sprinkle golden coconut flakes over the cake. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
8. Take the dessert out of the fridge, carefully remove the shape and food foil. Transfer the dessert to a plate and serve it with the greatest pleasure, with a coffee.
Wonderful recipes for sweets with honey and without fire
There are people who love to cook cold salads, dishes or desserts. It is not impossible to make cakes without using the oven. Today we present you some sweets that will amaze you with their special flavors and textures. The advantage is that it is prepared faster and without inflating your current bill.
Ingredients: 400 g raisins (brown or mixed with golden raisins), 100 g grated coconut (you can find it in stores).
Preparation: everything is given through the mincer and the result is a paste that stretches nicely and from which you can make squares or any other fancy shapes that come to mind. Leave them a little cold and they will only be good to serve guests or family or for your pure sweet treat!
Ingredients: 300 g sesame seeds, 350 g wholemeal flour, 250 g honey.
Preparation: knead everything well with a few drops of olive oil, until a crust forms. Break small pieces of it, make balls and give them sesame seeds.
Bubbles with raisins
The raisins (as many as you want) are passed through the mincer until they become a paste, then small balls are made and rolled through grated coconut or chopped walnut.
Ingredients: seedless dates, almond paste.
Preparation: the dates are passed through the mincer until they become a paste, they are kneaded with a little almond paste or butter, then everything is spread out like a sheet of cake and cut into squares or & # 238n other forms. Simple and fast.
Ingredients: seedless dates, prunes and walnuts, all in equal amounts.
Preparation: all the ingredients are passed through the mincer, and the resulting paste is spread out like a sheet of cake and cut into squares or other various shapes, as you are inspired.
Ingredients: seedless dates (or you can remove the seeds from the dates if you don't have seeds).
Preparation: for the filling, make a paste of grated coconut, chopped walnuts, almonds (kept in water and then chopped until they become a paste) or chopped raisins and mixed with a little vanilla. Put the stuffing in the dates and it's ready. The same recipe can be tried with prunes.
Yogurt and strawberry cake
Ingredients: 4-5 biscuits, 400 g Greek yogurt at room temperature, 100 g unsweetened cream, 100 g coconut sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 sachet of gelatin, 400-500 g fresh strawberries, 1 envelope with jelly cake (transparent decorative gelatin).
Preparation: a round tray is lined with cling film and then placed in it biscuits cut lengthwise in half, syrupy or not, so as to cover more than the surface. base. Moisten the gelatin in two to three tablespoons of lukewarm water for five to ten minutes, then melt in a bain-marie.
Mix the yogurt well with the sugar and lemon juice until the sugar melts, add the gelatine in a thin line, mix continuously, then incorporate the whipped cream with the spatula. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until you quickly wash and clean the strawberries and cut them in half, leaving the most beautiful ones for decoration. Place two or three tablespoons of the yogurt mixture over the biscuits in the pan, then place the strawberry halves concentrically, with the top up, so that the outer edge has strawberries with the outer half facing the outside. dessert. Crowded with more strawberries!
Start by placing a spoonful of the yogurt mixture on top of the strawberries, making sure that the yogurt enters and between them, so as not to create gaps. Put all the yogurt in the pan, level and refrigerate for three to four hours or, preferably, overnight. After cooling, remove the dessert from the pan, remove the food foil, garnish nicely with the remaining sliced strawberries and sprinkle the strawberries with jelly cake (prepared according to the instructions on the envelope). The role of the jelly cake is to preserve the color and freshness of the fruit, as well as to keep them in place when you cut the dessert. Store very well for a few days in the refrigerator, provided you cover it, so as not to absorb the smell of food cooked in the refrigerator.
Ingredients: for the countertop: 2 cups of ground almonds (you can combine them with walnuts or raw sunflower seeds), 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 2 cups of seedless dates.
For the filling: 5 cups of sliced apples, 1 cup of raisins, 2 tablespoons of cinnamon. For the syrup: 1/2 cup dates, 1 orange, a little water.
Preparation: mix the ingredients for the robot countertop. Separately, put the orange in a blender, add the dates and a little water, mix until you get a syrup. Powder the tray with a little almond flour so that the countertop does not stick, spread the countertop with the help of machines. Mix the ingredients for the filling with the syrup obtained from orange and dates and pour the filling over the counter, arrange the apple slices and garnish with raisins. It can be consumed immediately or left for 24 hours, until the apples soften a little.
Ingredients: for the chocolate icing: 2 cups raw cocoa, 2 cups water, 3 tablespoons cocoa butter, 4 tablespoons honey. For the composition: 4 cups flour from peeled sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup chocolate icing, 1 cup pieces of dipped orange peel & # 238n honey.
Preparation: mix all the ingredients from the icing with a whisk, then place the bowl over another bowl with warm water. The cocoa butter and honey will melt very quickly and the icing will be ready in a moment. For the composition, cut the orange peels into squares, pour hot water over them and let them sit in the water for an hour to get rid of the bitter taste. Drain and mix with honey for a few hours. (These can be stored in a jar in the refrigerator for a week.) After that, mix the ingredients and then turn the composition over.
For decoration: coconut flakes, almond slices, golden raisins, anise stars, chocolate icing, pomegranate seeds.
These recipes are prepared without fire, to keep intact all the nutrients in the ingredients used. Delicious taste!
Pancakes with jam and jam
Pancake Recipes & Pancakes with Jam (Photo: Pixabay)
- 3 eggs
- 300 grams of flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 250-300 m. Of mineral water
- 3 tablespoons melted butter (optional)
- 1 pinch of salt
- optional: 1-3 (maximum) tablespoons sugar or to taste
- flavors: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or a sachet of vanilla sugar)
- about 50 ml. of frying oil
- * mineral water or milk can also be replaced with plain water, but they will not come out as fluffy
Method of preparation
Break the eggs in a bowl and beat with a fork with the salt powder. Add the flour all at once, the vanilla extract, the sugar, if used (don't put too much sugar in the composition because you will get blackish pancakes, the sugar is caramelized in the pan and darkens in color) and mix everything well with the mixer. or with a wooden spoon.
Insist on the lumps to dissolve well, when the composition begins to be difficult to mix, gradually begin to add liquids. Little by little, the milk, mineral water and melted butter (optional), but cold, are mixed in the dough, mixing insistently and energetically. Finally, the dough should be silky (look like melted ice cream), with no traces of lumps, with a fairly liquid consistency if you want thin pancakes or a little thicker if you want them thicker.
Then heat a pan well, grease the surface with oil and holding the pan high on the fire in your left hand, pour the pancake dough with the polish or a cup into the well-heated pan while turning the pan with your left hand so that the dough slides all over the surface. , forming a uniform layer. Place the pan back on top of the fire, which must be suitable.
When the visible surface of the dough loses its luster and becomes opaque, and the edges of the pancake begin to turn golden, it is a sign that the pancake must be turned on the other side. They are turned with a wooden spatula or can be thrown up with the pan, twisting in the air. Once all the pancakes have been fried, they will be greased with jam, and then they can be rolled, wrapped or arranged in the form of a cake.
See the traditional recipes of cherry jam!