We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A quick and delicious dessert
- 1 l milk
- 1 cocoa pudding
- 1 strawberry pudding
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- mint for decoration
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Strawberry and chocolate pudding:
Put 400 ml of milk with 4 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan and then boil it. When it boils, add the pudding powder dissolved with 100 ml of milk, let it boil for 5 minutes, then pour it into the desired shapes, which we water a little before pouring the pudding (it is better removed).
We repeat the operation with the second packet of pudding.
Leave to cool and we can serve with whipped cream and fruit topping.
It can be served garnished with whipped cream and topped with fruit, chocolate or caramel
Season with the appropriate topping for each pudding assortment
If we want to put the pudding in different shapes, it is good to reduce the amount of milk, so the composition will be stronger after boiling and the shapes will come out perfectly, according to the desired pattern (I respected the amount and it came out a bit soft)
Calories original vanilla pudding pudding dr
Pudding Problems & # 8211 I got the pudding in vain and I don't understand why. Buy 5 ingredients for cakes from Dr. Mix the flour with the pudding powder and the baking powder.
Preparation of a cream cake with commercial sheets and cream for cream Dr. ProductsFood Spices and other ingredients DR. Er wird mit 500 ml Milch und 40 g Zucker gekocht.
Ein Genuss für Liebhaber dunkler Schokolade! Cheaper, better, closer. PROFI products can satisfy any need, from fresh products such as yogurt, margarine, to hygiene products, napkins. EUR & # 8211 In stock Schoggi-Randen-Cake mit Schoggi- Crème & # 8211 Dr. Translation of this page Schoggi-Randen-Cake mit Schoggi-.
Method of preparation
I mixed the butter with the powdered sugar, then added the egg, continuing to mix.
I then added the water, vanilla essence and flour gradually. The resulting dough should be soft and sticky. I wrapped it in cling film and left it in the fridge overnight.
The next day I kneaded the dough on the work table and sprinkled it with flour until I got a dough that doesn't stick to my hands.
I rolled out a thin round sheet and cut it out for the tart shapes, then placed the dough in each shape and pricked it with a fork so that it wouldn't swell in the oven.
I put it in the oven (at 180 degrees) for about 20-30 minutes (it also depends on the oven) until they are lightly browned on the bottom. They should not be left in the oven for a long time, otherwise they will harden and break.
I made the dark chocolate pudding like this:
I mixed the flour with the egg, 2 tablespoons of cold milk and sugar in a bowl. I melted the chocolate in milk on a bain-marie and when it melted, I added the flour composition, stirring almost continuously until it thickened.
I poured the pudding into tarts and garnished it with strawberries and chocolate hearts. You can buy or make chocolate hearts by melting the dark chocolate on a bain-marie and pouring it into silicone heart shapes, which are then left in the fridge to harden.
Strawberry and meringue cake
Mix the sugar with the yolks, add the butter, cream and the rest of the ingredients. You get a
My Halloween cake
We start like this: for a countertop we use: 4 yolks mixed with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons
- 8 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 160 g flour
- a pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 200 ml water
- 2 tablespoons sugar (can also be brown)
- a tablespoon of vanilla extract or essence
- Strawberry mousse
- 500 g strawberries
- 250 ml sweet cream for whipped cream
- 6-7 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 10 g (5 sheets) of gelatin
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 50 g butter
- 50 ml milk
Ingredients Bread pudding with cottage cheese
- a sliced toast bread, 400 grams (or other bread cut into equal slices)
- 400 grams of sweet cheese (it works even better, that's all I had)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 50-60 grams of raisins (optional)
- 8 eggs
- 500 ml. of milk
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar (I put bourbon)
- 30 grams of butter
- a pinch of salt
Preparation Bread pudding with cottage cheese
Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius. Toast slices are cut in half, transversely:
Beat 6 eggs with salt and milk:
Sweet cheese is mixed with sugar, vanilla sugar, the remaining 2 eggs and raisins:
Grease well with butter a tray not too wide, but quite deep, in my case a brand new & # 8222silicon & # 8221 of 26/20 cm. which I inaugurated on the occasion of the bread pudding:
Dip the toast slices in beaten eggs with milk:
Wallpaper the greased form with slices of bread soaked in egg and milk, without squeezing them:
Pour half of the cream cheese:
Cover with a layer of slices of bread soaked in egg and milk, this time squeezed a little:
Pour the rest of the cream cheese over this intermediate layer of soaked bread, then cover with a last layer of slices of bread well soaked in milk and egg. Spread butter flakes on top:
Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Bake for about 45 minutes, until nicely browned (I kept it in the oven for 48 minutes):
Pour the pudding on the serving platter and leave it covered with the form in which it was baked until it cools down (to be warm, not hot):
After cooling, it is set aside and the pudding is ready to serve, it only needs to be sprinkled with powdered sugar and, possibly, garnished with different toppings:
Oatmeal pudding with chocolate and strawberries
It is a delight, no one will know that you have prepared it in 20 minutes or that you do not need many ingredients.
You need 4 simple and easy to buy ingredients, no need to add sugar and you can use any fruit you want.
That kind of dessert perfect for the whole family, especially if there are lustful dwarfs in the area, as I have :))
When my friends from More than Pub sent me Sano Vita products and the latest ErgoMixx hand blender from Bosch, I set out to prepare a delicious and healthy recipe and invite a good friend of mine to which I haven't seen in a long time. I'm absolutely sure Oat pudding with chocolate and strawberries he will conquer it from the first teaspoon.
Sano Vita products are definitely known to you, you can find them here, along with many healthy recipes: https://www.sanovita.ro/
About the ErgoMixx blender from Bosch, I can say that it impressed me from the first use.
Ergonomic and easy to use, with SoftTouch surface for safe and comfortable use.
Variable speed: 12 power steps and Turbo function for a perfect consistency of any composition.
Vacuum accessories included: Remove air from pans or vacuum bags to keep your food fresh for a long time.
I invite you below to a mega delicious portion of Oatmeal pudding with chocolate and strawberries.
I hope you like it and prepare it too, especially since the red fruit season is just beginning.
Ingredients for tapioca pudding with strawberries
for measurement we use a cup with a volume of 200 ml.
- ½ cup (200 ml.) Of tapioca pearls
- 3½ cups of water
- 2 cups (measured with the same cup) of milk
- 1 vanilla bean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, vanilla sugar, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons agave / honey syrup (or other sweetener to taste)
- 1 pinch of salt
- strawberry jelly: 1 cup fresh strawberries, 2 tablespoons agave / honey syrup (to taste)
Preparation Tapioca pudding with strawberries
1. The tapioca pudding garnish, as I specified, can be made from any fruit you like. You can even use a ready-made jelly or a jam, as it is more convenient. I quickly prepared a strawberry jelly: I put the strawberries (from the freezer, I collect fruits of this summer's provision) in a saucepan and I added cold water enough to cover them. I boiled the strawberries until the liquid was completely reduced. I added 2 tablespoons of agave syrup and boiled for a few more minutes, stirring constantly, until I got a mixture the consistency of a jam. I then passed the strawberries with the hand blender (and this is optional, they can be left whole).
2. I divided the strawberry jelly into two glasses. I placed them obliquely, in an egg formwork, this only and only for the final aspect of the preparation, in order to obtain the diagonal stratification.
Preparation of tapioca pudding
As long as the strawberry jelly cools well, we have all the time to prepare the tapioca pudding.
3. Put 3½ cups of cold water in a saucepan. Add the tapioca pearls (½ cup, measured with a container identical to the one with which I measured the water). Put the pan on the fire.
4. When the water boils well, start stirring. Continue until the water boils and the tapioca pearls rise to the surface. Then reduce the heat to a minimum and continue cooking for about 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly, until the contents of the pan thicken like a polenta.
5. Pour the contents of the pan, as hot as it is, into a strainer. Rinse under a stream of cold water, stirring constantly with a spoon, until the coagulated water in which the tapioca pearls were boiled disappears and only the non-sticky, semi-translucent pearls remain.
6. Put the tapioca pearls back in the pan and pour the cold milk over them. Add the grated seeds from the vanilla pod, a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of agave syrup or other sweetener.
7. Put the pan on a very low heat and boil, stirring constantly, until all the tapioca pearls become translucent and the milk is slightly coagulated.
8. Carefully pour the tapioca pudding over the already cooled strawberry jelly from the glasses. Allow to cool well before serving. Eventually, it can be prepared earlier and kept in the fridge for a few hours.
Strawberry tapioca pudding is light, has a fine taste and an extremely pleasant texture, without being too gelatinous (due to the fact that the excess gelatinous substance was removed by rinsing with cold water) and especially, it contains good and nutritious milk .