We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Clean and wash the vegetables. Chop onions, thinly sliced kapia pepper, sliced tomatoes and thinly sliced garlic.
Put the olive oil in a pan and put it on the fire to heat it, add the onion, the pepper, the tomatoes and the chopped garlic and let it simmer. When they are well simmered, add the tomato paste dissolved in a little water. Bring to a boil and season with salt and pepper.
In a heat-resistant tray place the trout seasoned with salt and pepper, add the stewed vegetables, bay leaves and cherry tomatoes and white wine. Bake on medium heat for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped green parsley.
Serve hot with polenta.
Baked trout & # 8211 step by step recipe
Baked trout & # 8211 step by step recipe with pictures, quick and delicious. How to make a trout in the oven with very crispy skin and juicy meat.
This baked trout recipe was a real revelation when I discovered it. Even so, is it possible to make a trout made in the oven so good and with such crispy skin that it tastes more pleasant than potato chips? Not to mention the taste and the contrast so pleasant between the fine flesh and the crispy and reddish skin. I said at once that I will never prepare the trout in any other way, especially since, in addition to all the amazing qualities of taste and texture, this wonderful trout is ready in 30 minutes, even less, if you are lucky enough to find the fish ready to fillet as required by the recipe!
In fact, the whole thing goes so fast that you need to carefully synchronize with the garnish & # 8211 which in my case was a polenta, as seen in the pictures & # 8211 so that once the trout came out of the oven to you can serve it immediately, enjoying the incredibly tasty and crunchy skin and the whole tasting experience.
And since I promised you a quick dish, there's no point in telling you stories for too long, I say let's get to work quickly, not before I tell you that I discovered this amazing recipe at Jamie Geller's at Joy of Kosher, adapting it to the equipment provided.
Oyster Plate & # 8211 recipe by Catherine Steriady (Colonel), 1871
Oyster Plate & # 8211 is a curiosity today, but in the 19th century, when Black Sea oysters (although smaller than the famous Arcachon oysters) were in high demand, this recipe had found its place in the bowls. And in the cookbooks, of course.
Plaque and plaques
I know you know a lot of plate recipes. And only one if you knew - the classic carp plaque - you would still win. That it's delicious food, to lick your fingers, as our Romanian says. Mmmm! But look, a century and a half ago - or so - other dishes baptized as plates were prepared in the Romanian Principalities. As is this oyster plate, which I will be entitled to cook. At that time, oysters were fished in the Black Sea. Today we take them from where we find them. I know that offshore mussels are & # 8230. With oysters, I don't know what to say & # 8230 But, wherever you take them, you have to prepare them like this:
Oyster Plate & # 8211 Recipe
Take 200 oysters, wash them well, open them with a knife, put them through the narrowest part and put the core of the oyster, with the water that is in it, in an enameled and very clean pot of earth. Then pour over them the ready-cooked stew. You make the sauce like this: Put in a tincture 600 g of wine, 210 g of oil, the juice of two lemons and slices cut in four and cleaned of the yellow peel, a spoon full of broth and a few cloves of garlic cut lengthwise, sliced parsley root, bay leaves, pepper and the necessary salt. Boil them all together for about three minutes. The sauce, as I said, pour it over the oysters in the pan and leave to cool, with a lid, for a few days. Oysters die in this juice.
The plate thus prepared, according to the recipe of Catherine Steriady the colonel, is good both in the opening of the feasts, and in their core. Just so you know, in her day a man could ask for - and, of course, eat - even ten dozen oysters at a table & # 8230!
Ingredients Fish plate
500-750 gr fish (weighed after cleaning carp, crucian, redfish I used sea perch)
2 onions (approx. 200-250 gr)
2 large cloves of garlic
50 ml dry white wine
80 ml broth (or 2-3 mixed canned tomatoes or 50 ml simple tomato sauce)
1 bay leaf
1 thyme thread
2 grains of allspice (optional)
1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns
1/2 tablespoon vinegar (or lemon juice)
1 bunch of parsley
50 ml oil
fish heads and tails
1 slice of celery
1 small tomato
Preparation Fish plate
- Over it is cleaned of intestines, cut the wings with scissors. It cleans itself of scales. Cut the tail and the head (we will use them for the soup-base). If you have a sea fish, then cut it into pieces of about 250 gr. If you have small fish you can leave them whole. I used 2 sea bass of 350 gr each, and after cleaning I was left with 2 pieces of 250 gr each that I left whole and cut them in several places in width. The sauce that will result from the given quantities is enough for 3 servings, so you can use 3 pieces of fish over 250 gr.
- Sprinkle the fish pieces with coarse sea salt inside and out. Let them sit until you need them.
- In a saucepan put the fish heads and tails together with the chopped carrot, celery and tomato. Add just enough water to cover everything and simmer, covered, for 20-30 minutes. Strain the soup.
- During this time, heat the oil and fry the fish pieces on both sides only until they are half done (about 2 minutes / part, until a little color does not let them brown very hard so that the meat does not dry out). Remove the fish to a plate.
- Add the chopped onion to the remaining fat. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally over low heat, until it is very soft and begins to take on a little color (about 15-20 minutes). Add the sliced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the bay leaf and wine and simmer over medium heat until the wine has evaporated. Add the broth and simmer for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until you see that oil accumulates on the edge of the pan.
- Add 300 ml of fish soup base, thyme, allspice, peppercorns and salt to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer with a lid for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Straighten the salt sauce. When tasting, if the sauce is very sweet (it depends on the onion and broth), add a little vinegar, just enough to balance it (I added 1/2 tablespoon of sherry vinegar).
- Add half of the chopped parsley and the fish pieces to the sauce. Sprinkle the pieces of fish with sauce, soak well. Put the lid on and cook for another 5-10 minutes (just enough for the fish to cook).
- Turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes to combine the flavors.
- Serve on a bed of polenta, sprinkled with the rest of chopped parsley.
1. Fish cleaned and salted
5. Add the soup and spices
6. When the sauce is ready, add the chopped parsley.
Simple things are best. The trout plate is easy to prepare and is tasty, so when we want a fish in the oven with sauce, we can use this solution.
3 pcs. trout
70 ml oil
3 large onions
400 g tomato pulp
2 tablespoons thick tomato juice
1 medium grated carrot
1 tablespoon capers
2 cloves garlic
50 ml white wine
50 ml water
2 bay leaves
1 cana faina
green parsley for garnish
Roll the cleaned and washed fish in flour, then fry it in oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
Heat a julienned onion with the grated carrot through a small grater in the oil in which we fried the fish.
Quench with wine and simmer until the alcohol evaporates. Add tomato juice, tomato pulp, capers, peppercorns, salt, bay leaves and crushed garlic.
Leave on the fire for about 2 minutes, then move to a heat-resistant dish. Add a little water, 3-4 thin slices of lemon, then put the trout over the onion mixture.
Put everything in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with a little green parsley and polenta.
Recipes with trout Simple and easy to prepare recipes. Baked trout, fried trout, trout plate are just some of the recipes I propose in this collection.
Here you will find tips and ideas for preparing trout.
Before you see what trout recipes I prepared you be careful to buy fresh fish. It must have a transparent cornea and black pupils. The skin of the fish must be elastic, shiny.
If you don't like cleaning fish you can ask some stores to do it for you.
CLICK ON THE TITLE OF EACH RECIPE AND REACH THE WANTED RECIPE.
Ingredients for baked trout recipe with tomatoes, peppers and garlic
- 2 trout
- 3 bell peppers (tricolor)
- 1 sliced tomato
- 400 g of tomatoes in broth or 500 g of tomatoes grated
- 3-4 cloves of garlic cut into slices
- a few slices of hot pepper
- 30 ml of dry white wine
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
Preparation for the recipe for baked trout
You can read the written recipe further or go directly to the video recipe with a click on this picture, below.
Video recipe for baked trout
The trout are cleaned of scales, eviscerated and washed very well.
Place the trout in the tray that we will put in the oven, then sprinkle a teaspoon of salt on both sides of the fish, including inside.
Then add a teaspoon of thyme, a bay leaf that we break into pieces, a teaspoon of ground pepper.
We put the garlic both in the belly of the fish, as well as over the trout and in the tray. Add a little hot pepper, then the tomatoes in the broth, add the wine.
Even out the layer of tomatoes in the broth, using a spoon, then add the sliced peppers.
Place the tomato slices on top, arrange them nicely, for a more pleasant look.
Sprinkle with a little oil, cover the tray with aluminum foil or a lid and put the tray on microwave, at 220 degrees Celsius, for about half an hour.
After half an hour, we check the fish, to see how well it is penetrated and we leave a little more, to brown it nicely.
Tips from Gina Bradea
After cleaning, the trout is lightly rubbed with cornstarch. In this way it is also cleaned of mucus. Rinse very well with cold water.
For Rina diet, no oil is used.
For those suffering from stomach diseases, diabetes, tension, reduce salt and pepper.
Presentation and serving for baked trout
Place the fish on the plate or present it in the dish in which it was cooked. Serve with polenta or homemade bread, can be prepared natural potatoes or a simple pilaf. But only if it fits the diet you follow.
Good appetite and increase in tasty and healthy cooking!
When you want a simple and tasty recipe, go to google, write the name of the recipe you are looking for and with Gina Bradea. You will definitely find a delicious recipe, Gina Bradea brand.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Baked trout with tomatoes, peppers and garlic, classic recipe
Fasting recipes: stew of chips and watermelon plate
Easter fasting, the longest and harshest fast for believers, is a real challenge for housewives. For 40 days, dishes are cooked without meat, eggs, cheese or milk. In the villages of Bărăgan, the tradition is preserved especially by the elders. Grandmothers prepare fasting dishes according to recipes inherited from generation to generation. They use few and healthy ingredients, most obtained even in the household.
Nița Ilie from Luciu, Ialomița, is 72 years old and holds a rigorous position every time. One of the recipes that spring prepares is the stew of chips, ie pickles. Finely chopped, the gogonelles are hardened with a lot of onions and peppers.
Flavor with a bay leaf and broth and simmer until the pickles soften well. At the end, sprinkle a little green parsley on top.
For dessert, mama Nița prepares watermelon plate. You need onions, pumpkin pie, sugar and a little rice. No ingredients are weighed, everything is appreciated by the eyes.